- Being a More Juicy Woman – 7 Principles for Being a More Juicy Woman in Life, Love & Career/Biz
- Being C. D. O. (Chief Design Officer) of your Life – Keys to “Architecting” a Life of More Joy, Peace, Ease & Fulfillment
- Making the Shift to the Sacred Self-Caring Lifestyle
- Decide to Be Great
- From F. E. A. R to Freedom
- Feminine Lead-HER-ship: Amplifying Your Presence, Impact and Influence
- The Way of the Eagle: Unlocking & Embracing Your Greatness
- Taking the LEAD in your Life
- Hitting the Bull’s Eye: Your 4-Step Strategic Marketing Approach to Increasing Your Profits
- The ABC’s of Successful Business-Building
- The Amazing Mindset Make-Over: 5 Keys to Stellar Direct Selling Success
- Leading & Building a High-Performance Direct Selling Team
- Consultative Selling: How to Have an 80% Close Rate
- Communication ISN’T the Key: Manese vs Womanese and Upgrading your Communication IQ
- Preparation for Partnership: 7 Stages to Readiness for Healthy, Long-lasting Love
- Creating Juicy Relationships
- Breaking Free: A New Paradigm for Love Relationships – From the Love Lies to the Love Truths
- The Love Academy (Debrena’s signature full-day relationships intensive. 4 versions available)
Debrena Jackson Gandy
Debrena is a guest contributor for the Huffington Post, and has been featured in Oprah’s “O” magazine Essence, Ebony, Black Enterprise, Woman’s Day, and Heart & Soul, as well as the New York Daily News, the Seattle Times, the Chicago Defender, Dallas Morning News, and Atlanta Metro newspapers. She’s appeared on TV on CNN, CNN International, Good Day New York, Good Morning Texas, C-SPAN, The Better Show, New Day Northwest, Baltimore’s Channel 2, and the Wisdom Channel, and has been a popular guest on 55 radio shows across the country. She’s appeared on numerous blog sites as a guest blogger, and on websites such as Oprah’s O, Essence.com, JetMag.com, Ebony.com, and MSNBC.com. She also hosts a TV show on Trinity Broadcast Network, on station KTBW- Seattle/Tacoma.
She has been named one of the top African American female motivational authors by BET.com; was an award-winning direct selling leader of a team of nearly 3,000 women; a Speaker of the Year by Sharing Ideas magazine, and was recognized as “A Woman on The Move” by Today’s Black Woman magazine.
Her clients include Fortune 500 companies, women’s conferences, professional associations, state and federal government, top colleges and universities, and non-profit and community-based organizations.
Media & Speaking
Debrena in the media:
Visit the Media Lounge for featured appearances.
Get Debrena's Press Kit.