- I appreciate and respect money and it appreciates and respects me.
- Living prosperously means living fully. I acknowledge and accept the love and abundance that life has to offer.
- Every day I am becoming a better and wiser steward of my money
- I have plenty to share
- I bless others with my prosperity and the law of increase brings it back to me ten-fold
- I continuously think of ways my gifts, talents, passions, skills, abilities, intelligence and wisdom can be packaged to contribute to others, and in return, be converted into cash flow.
- I have an attitude of gratitude
- I choose beliefs that bring me aliveness and growth
- I have a giving, generous and grateful heart
- I only speak of success and prosperity. My words uplift and inspire others
- I am comfortable discussing money and money matters.
- I give myself permission to be all I can be.
- I stand under a spout where good things pour out.
SUGGESTED READING LIST for elevating your money consciousness:
*The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity – Catherine Ponder
The Millionaires of Genesis – Catherine Ponder
*The One Minute Millionare – Jack Canfield and Robert Allen
Crack the Millionaire Code – T. Harv Ecker
Seven Stages of Money Maturity – George Kinder
*Creating Money – Sanaya Roman
The Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell
Blink – Malcolm Gladwell
*Secrets of Six-Figure Women – Barbara Stanny
Creating True Prosperity – Shakti Gawain