Below are details for you, so that things go smoothly, once again.
The Saturday, May 9 FORGIVE Mini-Retreat will start PROMPTLY at 9:00am/PST/Noon EST, so please come to the Retreat 3 minutes EARLY. Remember, this 3rd and final Mini-Retreat is CO-ED and the invitation is extended to men.
Important Preparation before Saturday’s May 9 Retreat:
- If you are going to be participating via your cell phone, then be sure you download the FREE ZOOM App today.
- Your Forgiveness Declaration and Forgiveness Worksheets as well as the SAME Zoom Room details will be emailed to you two days prior to the FORGIVE mini-Retreat.
Here are a few guidelines to support our time together in being as powerful and fruitful as possible.
*Print out your worksheets IN ADVANCE of the Mini-Retreat and have them on hand with you please.
*Be prepared to have your video ON during the Mini-Retreat.
- Come to the Mini-Retreat 3 minutes EARLY and prepared to stay for the duration. Please use the restroom prior to the start of the Retreat. No distractions, or talking to others in your background please.
- Please no getting up from your seat please until we take our Retreat mid-way break together.
- Hydrate throughout the Retreat, with plenty of water at hand so that you don’t have to get up from your seat.
- There is no cost to register for FORGIVE, however, you will have the opportunity to make a Love Offering, if you choose. We’ll provide a CashApp and also a PayPal link if you choose to make a Love Offering.
- The 30 Minute Bonus session for FORGIVE will be 30 extended minutes for Q & A. Simply remain connected for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remember, the Mini-Retreat will NOT be recorded.
- Have others you want to invite? Please feel free to share this link: