Friday, September 13 – Sunday, September 15, 2019
at the Five-star Rated
Skamania Lodge and Resort
overlooking the lovely Columbia River
(Voted a Northwest Resort of the Year by Conde Nast)
ALIGN » RELEASE » RENEW » REVIVE
your mind, body & spirit
Join us for a Weekend Experience that guides you through a LIFE DESIGN process.
Experience empowerment sessions that lead you through the LIFE DESIGN process and EMERGE revived with a LifePrint™ for new clarity and alignment in your Life.
Last year’s inaugural REVIVE 2018 Elite Retreat was a HUGE SUCCESS, with a sold out event and the transformation of minds, bodies, hearts and spirits.
Now, we’re taking it to the NEXT LEVEL – with the REVIVE 2019 Elite Mastermind Retreat - where we have an entire weekend dedicated to you BECOMING BOUNDLESS and learning how to be
Get ready to experience a luxurious weekend that is all about your personal transformation, six spiritual growth and development, and LIFE ALIGNMENT, featuring empowerment sessions led by seasoned Sistah Experts with 60+ years of collective facilitation experience.
Get ready for an ALL-INCLUSIVE Empowerment and Healing Weekend fit for a Queen, complete with an award-winning location, unsurpassed Northwest beauty, award-winning hotel accommodations, NEWLY REMODELED ROOMS, and undivided attention from the hotel staff and our REVIVE Retreat team.
This weekend is designed with YOU in mind – a Sacred Space for Black Women to be affirmed, loved and celebrated, and to DESIGN the life you desire and deserve.
exclusive weekend experience,
AlignExperience ALIGNMENT sessions that lead you through a powerful Life Align Process
Liberateyourself from “old” blockages, “old” habits, and “old” patterns that are creating GAPS in your life
Set Yourself Free To Be…a more MAGNETIC WOMAN - joyful, beautiful, juicy, powerful, prosperous, loving, confident, and the highest and best version of yourself
Release“old,” limiting beliefs, thoughts, behaviors, and “old” comfort zones that are holding you back from BE-ing a WHOLE, HEALED WOMAN and your Fuller Self-expression
Renewyour spirit, body and LEVEL-UP your mindset
Reviveyour passions, clarity, possibilities, Commitment to Self, and your energy
ALL INCLUSIVE RETREAT
Includes your hotel room - Both Nights, and Meals*
- BOTH hotel nights in newly remodeled Hotel Rooms (Double occupancy)
- SIX (6) Life-changing Empowerment and Alignment sessions
- Opening “Sunset” Friday Night Dinner
- Delicious Saturday breakfast and lunch (*Saturday Dinner – on your own)
- Delicious Sunday breakfast
- Premier VIP BONUS – VIP Reception Evening Event
- Premier VIP BONUS - DELUXE VIP Swagalicious Gift Bag
- Your personal LifePrint™ Workbook
- Swag Bag for all attendees (Premier VIP Swag Bags for Premier VIPs)
- Saturday afternoon Self-care & Relaxation break to indulge in the on-site included amenities for your pleasure: indoor pool and outdoor hot tub; use of resort bikes, use of health club, scenic hiking trails, and fitness trail (or you may choose to indulge in a spa treatment in the resort’s waterleaf spa, the Skamania aerial tour or outdoor zip line – not included in your retreat weekend package)
- Free parking
- Complimentary fresh hot coffee daily from 6:00am to Noon
- Free wi-fi in your guest room
What women that have attended have to say about the REVIVE Elite Mastermind Retreat
“Every activity, every speaker at the Revive Retreat was so thoughtfully planned out and provided me with invaluable tools to navigate through life’s everyday obstacles. The most impactful part of the Retreat for me was taking a Vow of Silence while writing in my journal. It was as if I was seeing things through a different lens, a different perspective. I came away with a much greater understanding and appreciation of how the traumas I have endured have impacted who I am today, but even more, how to continue on my journey of transformation and self improvement...how to become a Juicy Woman.”
"REVIVE drew women from all across the United States and was, in my opinion, the best weekend I have spent ever! Our ‘every’ need was perfectly provided for. We wanted for ‘nothing,’ other than more days to ‘bond and grow together!’"
“I was awestruck with the beauty of the place. What I loved the most...the double rainbow, the gifts, the conversations, the testimonies, the opportunity to look into the eyes of another divine human being and say, "I see you" and feel that moment on such a visceral level, that I glimpsed a soul, to feel whole and complete, special and cared for...to feel God's grace wash over me over and over and over again with each new connection and each activity.”
“The most powerful part of the experience for me was, by far, the “I see you” exercise. There is nothing more powerful than someone of your own hue looking into your eyes and affirming your experiences, your journey, and your existence as a beautiful, living example of God’s workmanship…without wanting anything in return. It left me with a very simple yet powerful sentiment –
I. Am. Enough.”
WHAT WE WILL BE COVERING AND WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
INSIGHT, WISDOM, EMPOWERMENT, TRANSFORMATION, HEALING, & Creating Your LifePrint™
Partake in 6 Empowerment Sessions led by Sistah Experts on topics such as:
- The LIFE ALIGN Process and the 10 elements of LIFE ALIGNMENT
- Releasing “Old” Tapes and Limiting Beliefs
- Being CDO (Chief Design Officer) of Your Life
- BECOMING BOUNDLESS in mind, body, spirit, and thinking
- Moving Meditation and the Healing Power of Silence
Saturday Afternoon Self-Care and Renewal Break: indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, fitness trail, hiking trails, use of bikes, Dinner on your own. (Not included: Spa treatments in the Waterleaf Spa, Skamania Aerial Tour, Skamania Zip Line)
Closing Rites of Passage Circle on Sunday Morning
Your payment will be automatically processed from our office.
To reserve your spot, fill out and return your Registration/Authorization Form. Your spot is confirmed and secured once your initial deposit or paid in full payment has been processed.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Skamania Lodge and Resort is 45 minutes from Portland and 2.5 hours from Seattle, by car, and overlooks the beautiful Columbia River. A shuttle is available from the Portland Airport for a fee. Details on this will be provided in your Final Confirmation Letter..
- You can select your own roommate or the Retreat Team can select a roommate for you.
- Rooms are Double Occupancy. All attendees will have a roommate.
- Given the nature of this event, no refunds are available. Your Registration can be transferred to someone else, but not refunded. Any transfers must be completed by September 5.