Your mind is like a huge factory with mega-ton creation power. This factory constantly creates outputs based upon the inputs that you give it. Most of us are misusing or barely tapping into the power of our minds, especially our subconscious mind-– the part of our minds that is the engine room of the entire factory. Here are some critical questions for you to consider:
- Did you know that you can change the inputs going into the factory of your mind?
- Did you know that your mind can help you transform your desires into concrete form?
- Did you know that your subconscious mind is the connecting link between your finite mind and the infinite mind of the Creator, of God?
- Did you know that your subconscious mind is the intermediary through which you can draw upon the power of the Infinite Mind of God?
- Did you know that your mind is the medium through which the sending out of divine communication (prayer), and the receiving of divine communication (meditation), are transmitted to the Creator, to God?
So in remembering the “ask and it shall be given” spiritual law mentioned earlier, if you plant thoughts of fear, poverty, struggle, scarcity, illness, disappointment, distrust, sadness, or powerlessness in your mind, then guess what the powerful factory of your mind produces? That’s right – fear, poverty, struggle, scarcity, illness, and situations in which you will perceive that you are experiencing disappointment, distrust, sadness or powerlessness.
The process in this article, IF YOU FOLLOW IT AND APPLY IT, will help you to dis- engage from the flow of negative impulses (thoughts) and engage in the flow of CLEAR, positive impulses (thoughts) that will bear the fruit of joy, deep satisfaction, fulfillment, joy, love, peace and more ease, and the life you desire and deserve.
The key to using your words as a positive, creative force in your life requires that you learn to be INTENTIONAL, DELIBERATE and CONSCIOUS about what you think, write and declare, instead of being unintentional, lax, and unconscious about what you think, write and declare. Too many of us are too callous, loose, careless and lackadaisical with our words. We don’t take them very seriously, and we certainly don’t know that they contain Creative Power.
Step One of the process is about understanding that thoughts are a form of energy, and understanding how to be deliberate and intentional about your thoughts.
Step Two of the process is about understanding how writing something down gives it more power and makes it more “real,” and solid.
And Step Three of the process is about understanding the power of speaking and declaring out loud what you want to experience and bring forth in your life by charging it with the vibration of sound and voice.